Wednesday 10 November 2010

'Asos' Fashion

Being the fashionistas that we are (lol!) im sure we have all heard of a little site called ASOS!
And if you haven't.....where have you been?!
To put it in perspective, ASOS is like the mother hen of all internet shopping sites!
it contains endlessssss pages of trend after trend, ranging from as little as £5 straight up to the £100's.
Asos is unlike other online stores as it dominates most of the online shopping traffic and could easily open a highstreet chain of store in a second.
If you want trendy and fashionable then this is where you need to be browsing.
Its sassy, sophisticated, professional, fashionable, highstreet but also designer, and unique.




Now if we dont already love this site enough......it gets better!
Being a bit short myself when it comes to finding the right clothes to fit petite, curvy and even maternity sizes can be sich a hassle to find (which im sure most of you would agree). Shopping is meant to be a happy time but when we have to make do with the standard fits there always has to be alterations which can cost time and money - not what you want to have circulating in your head when you are meant to be shopping! I dont want to crack out the 'Wonda Web' and take my jeans up an inch after paying money for them.....and why should we have to?!
(Wow just notcied i ranted on a bit there didn't i?! Whoops!)

Anyway petite-ist, curve-ist, and ehh...maternity-ist?! haha
Our online saviour is here!
Because online shopping has the down side of not being able to 'try before you buy' when you are specific about sizing, ASOS has come to the rescue and made 3 seperate sections for petite sizes, curvy sizes and also maternity.
Hallelujah! :)


Asos i love you! <3




4 comments:

  1. I do love ASOS but I can never be bothered to sift through all of the pages of clothes. I personally don't like their tops selection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah your right there are loadsss!
    I sometimes condense it down so I can find exactly what I'm looking for....I'm a fan of their dress section personally :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, I'm from an asian country! I was wondering why are western websites (e.g. Asos, rare etc.) selling party dresses when it's so cold at this time of the year? Haha! I'm really curious!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is actually a very fair comment!!
    It seems mad almost to be going out in dresses when its this cold, but I think when it comes down to this time of year when celebrations are happening (Christmas and New Year) it seems there are parties everywhere, and I think people are always on the look out for that perfect party dress!
    Not only that but I also find that when I find a nice dress I don't really mind about being cold, after I get indoors or get a drink in me I normally warm up! :)
    I think, living in the FREEZING country of Scotland, that I've learned to manage with cold temperature!! haha
    Thanks for your comment :)

    Abby xx

    ReplyDelete