Thursday 16 December 2010

Site Update!

Hello my lovely little Bloggers!
I just wanted to apologise for my lack of post recently, I am very ashamed of myself :( but with all of my uni deadlines being this week its been completely mad!
But luckily all assignments are now handed in, including a report that goes along with this blog so lets hope I get a good grade! :)

Well by now I bet you have all been deep in Christmas shopping!
Have any of you visited any of the sites I've mentioned?!
I certainly have :) In fact I have my Christmas outfit all ready from the lovely 'm-butterfly' store, and I absolutely love it, got loads of goodies for friends in their accessories section for prezzies too - check out it!

I really want to get the blog in full swing, so in the next coming weeks im going to look at posting some pictures and reviews of pieces that I have purchased from some websites so you guys can see the products for yourself :)

I've got too much clothes so hopefully you guys may see something you like, and i can fill you in on where to get them etc!

Take care for my lovelies!
Abby xxx


p.s Hope you guys like the new layout!! :) :)


No comments:

Post a Comment